I put color everywhere I could in Trunnell's building. This is a puppet stage I had made for the school library. I put colorful banners in the halls, murals, a diorama of the community's history, giant pencils framing each doorway, and framed artifacts hung in the hallways. I made sure each classroom had new furniture that matched. I purchased brand new furniture for the library and remodeled the computer lab. I put eye catching red in the computer lab.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
I put color everywhere I could in Trunnell's building. This is a puppet stage I had made for the school library. I put colorful banners in the halls, murals, a diorama of the community's history, giant pencils framing each doorway, and framed artifacts hung in the hallways. I made sure each classroom had new furniture that matched. I purchased brand new furniture for the library and remodeled the computer lab. I put eye catching red in the computer lab.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment