I loved being the principal at Trunnell Elementary. It was endlessly hard work, but the wonderful memories are everlasting. Here I am with one of my Safety Patrol groups.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Teacher, Mother, Author, Businesswoman
1984 - featured on KET 'Education Notebook' for work at Blackacre Nature Preserve
1984 - featured in ‘Louisville Courier Journal’ for taking students rafting on Ohio River
1985 - Outstanding Social Studies Teacher – Kentucky Council for Social Studies (KCSS)
1987 - selected as a T.I.P.S. Teacher for Louisville Science Center
1989 – A+ Award from National Education Association (NEA)
1989 - Schoolhouse Award – creative Social Studies practices
1994 - Connie Award - outstanding use of artist & the arts
1995 - Schoolhouse Award - given for my Academic Patches project
1997 - $10,000 Grant
1997 - Kentucky Historical Society grant
1997 - N.I.C.E. Award - 15th District PTA - a family school
2001 - $52,000 Reading grant
2002 - Kentucky Arts Council grant
2003 - N.I.C.E. Award - renewed - 15th District PTA
No comments:
Post a Comment